We take a personal approach to the application process and our support of the Brathay 262. We strive to give all participants the best chance of success, both in terms of cycling 262 beautiful miles and fundraising to help vulnerable young people.
We fully understand the physical, emotional and financial demands of this event, which is why we aim to offer as much support as possible with both the riding and fundraising sides of the event.
Successful applicants will benefit from:
- Ongoing training advice and support
- Fundraising support and mentoring
- Nutrition and hydration advice
What is expected of you:
- You have to be able to complete the event within 24 hours
- To adhere to the event terms and conditions which you will be provided with upon applying.
- This is a fundraising event. All participants are expected to fundraise at least £500.
Step 1: Complete our enquiry form below to register your interest.
Step 2: We will get in touch with more information and an application form.
Step 3: If you choose to apply you will be notified with one of two responses:
- Your application has not been successful this time, but we would happily consider you in the future with some development of your cycling experience or fundraising plan (specific feedback will be provided)
- Your applications has been SUCCESSFUL! You can start looking forward to cycling 262 beautiful miles around England's largest lake.
Telephone: 015394 39749