We take a personal approach to the application process and our support of the Brathay 10in10. We strive to give all participants the best chance of success, both in terms of running 262 beautiful miles over 10 days and fundraising to help vulnerable young people.
We fully understand the physical, emotional and financial demands of this event, which is why we continue to draw on the extensive experience of previous participants, who act as training advisors, moral support and cheer leaders!
Successful applicants will benefit from:
- introductory training and preparation weekend in January
- ongoing training advice and support
- fundraising support
- sports therapy and injury management during training
- daily sports therapy and massage during the event
- nutrition and hydration advice and products
- ...and a full board 'holiday' in the Lake District on the beautiful Brathay estate!
Step 1: Complete our enquiry form below to register your interest.
Step 2: We will get in touch with more information and an application form.
Step 3: If you choose to apply you will be notified with one of two responses:
- Your application has not been successful this time, but we would happily consider you in the future with some development of your running experience or fundraising plan (we will provide specific feedback)
- Your applications has been SUCCESSFUL! You can start looking forward to running 262 miles around England's largest lake.
Telephone: 015394 39749