Brathay 10in10 Athlete
I’m Adam 'Tango' Holland from Tavistock in Devon. This will be my 4th Brathay 10in10 and my 15th 10 marathons in 10 days including other events.
I currently hold the Brathay 10in10 course record set in 2010 - 30hrs 20'54 (an average of 3hrs 02'05). I also hold the Guinness World Record for 10 marathons over consecutive days set at Lake Orta, Italy - 27hrs 38'36 (an average of 2hrs 45'51).
I'm looking forward to returning to the Brathay 10in10 after 8 years and will attempt to complete all 10 marathons in under 3 hours each and beat the current course 10in10 record.
Why I want to raise money for Brathay Trust....
Through primary school and secondary school I was bullied. As all people who've been bullied know, this is not fun and it can really knock your self-confidence. Being dyslexic too I've never found it easy to write and read.
I've been very lucky to find running and look for opportunities to use my talents to help others.
- 2009: Brathay 10in10 - 32hrs 57'03
- 2010: Brathay 10in10 - 30hrs 57'54
- 2014: Brathay 10in10 - 32hrs 42'29
- 2014: Great Barrow Challenge 10in10 - 29hrs 46'19
- 2015: Great Barrow Challenge 10in10 - 33hrs 34'11
- 2016: Great Barrow Challenge 5 marathons & 5 ultras - 36hrs 14'18
- 2016: Saxon Shore 10in10 - 28hrs 37'19
- 2017: Great Barrow Challenge 10in10 - 29hrs 42'53
- 2017: Lake Orta 10in10 - 27hrs 38'36
- 2018: Great Barrow Challenge 10in10 - 30hrs 26'24
- 2018: Lake Orta 10in10 - 28hrs 38'11
- 2019: Great Barrow Challenge 10in10 - 32hrs 37'27
- 2019: Lake Orta 10in10 - 30hrs 21'42
- 2021: Great Barow Challenge 10in10 - 31hrs 07'33
- 2022: Brathay 10in10 Donate