Brathay 10in10 Athlete
I’m Jane, from Cheshire and after taking part in over 80 marathons I am looking forward to participating in the Brathay 10 in 10 2022. I am a Superintendent Pharmacist for an independent pharmacy group in Merseyside.
I started running in 2011 when the marathon was brought back to Liverpool, and since then I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to run all over the world.
As my parents were foster carers for many years, I grew up knowing the positive impact being exposed to different outdoor environments could have on a young person. Therefore, when running the ASICS Windermere Marathon in 2016, I became aware of Brathay Trust and subsequently ran the London Marathon in 2017 to fundraise for the charity.
The Brathay 10in10 challenge will give me the opportunity to raise further funds to help disadvantaged children and young people and continue my running adventures.
- 2011: Liverpool Marathon - my first marathon
- 2013: Barcelona Marathon - my marathon PB
- 2016: Liverpool to Manchester Ultra - my first ultra marathon
- 2016: Preston 24 Hour Track Race - set a new women's course record
- 2017: Annapurna Ultra 250km (Nepal)
- 2017: Fire and Ice Ultra 250km (Iceland)
- 2018: Liverpool Hope University 6 Hour Road Race
- 2019: Liverpool Hope University 6 Hour Road Race
- 2022: Brathay 10in10 Donate