Golden Bond Runner
Fitness is a huge part of my life, being a Personal Trainer and Firefighter.
Each year I select a series of physical challenges to support charities, and this year I’ve chosen Brathay Trust as I have first-hand experience of the positive impact that sport and being outdoors can provide for young people.
Some of my previous challenges include running marathons and ultra-marathons, climbing and leading expeditions in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco and Mt Olympus in Greece.
- 2009: London Marathon (Elite Start) - 2hrs 46mins
- 2012: Super Human Games - Winner
- 2019: Super Human Games - 2nd place
- 2020: Wrekin 24 Summits in 24hrs - FKT 21hrs 30mins
- 2021: London Marathon Donate