London Marathon Runner
I’m Steve Teare, I have run slowly for many years and am now looking to run further and hopefully faster so have signed up to the ultimate running event – the London Marathon.
I have completed half marathons and 10ks to date. The longest activities I have completed are walking events including the three peaks and part of the Manx Parish Walk. I regularly do Parkruns and support junior Parkrun as part of the Liverpool Irish Running Club. Like many, since lockdown I have really begun to enjoy running and the associated mental and physical benefits. Many friends and family members have completed the London Marathon and the atmosphere and sights seem very appealing.
- 2011: Yorkshire Three Peaks
- 2017: Wigan Half Marathon
- 2019: ASICS Windermere Marathon
- 2019: Liverpool Half Marathon
- 2020: Liverpool Half Marathon
- 2023: London Marathon Donate